ARE YOU READY
TO GAIN CLARITY
ON YOUR PROJECT
AND MOVE FORWARD?
Since every project has different goals, I always start things off with a working in-home consultation. This gives us a chance to get acquainted and allows me to see first hand your project and ask you questions that will help shape the design. It also provides the opportunity to offer my ideas and give you valuable feedback. Whether you need help with a few items or are embarking on a remodel or new construction, you will gain knowledge, clarity, and direction from my visit. I can tailor our meeting to fit your particular needs and provide you with a design quote for the rest of your project.
Here are some examples of items that can be accomplished during a meeting.
* Get professional feedback on future remodeling plans (i.e.kitchen, bath, basement)
* Review construction drawings - answer questions and provide feedback.
* Determine personal style and how to implement the look into your project.
* Receive feedback and advice on finishes - edit selections.
* Paint & color palette
* Furniture arrangement/space planning recommendations
* How to apply the principles and elements of design to your home.
* Styling room with existing accessories
* Window treatment recommendations
* Create a furnishing budget for a room.
$349.00 (up to 2 hours - greater Seattle area)
At the end of our session, you are free to carry on with the advice and clarity that you received during our session together, or if you are interested in receiving a quote for design services for your project, I am happy to prepare one for you. I will even rebate* the cost of this visit back to you if you move forward with your design quote within 30 days. Either way, you will be one step closer to having the home of your dreams.
*Rebate only applies to design quotes over $1000 and within 30 days of consultation.
Are you ready to take the first step in having the home of your dreams?
Schedule a free discovery call with Karin to start the process
Karin conceptualized two different ideas we had for our basement remodel and provided thoughtful and creative suggestions for how to best utilize the small, awkward space. After choosing a design, she provided a detailed plan for our contractor and SDCI. Karin was also available during the remodel process to answer questions and provide input. We are very pleased with the way the basement turned out and I would highly recommend Winsweiler Design.